Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Writing this post means...

...I've done more blog posts in 2011 than 2010. For the last two days I've been referring to last year as 2009, and it's not because I think it's still 2010 either. I think it's because I have lost all track of time and space. Though I look up and I see space, but I look around and I don't see a lot of space, but that all depends on where I am. I'm watching Sunshine Cleaning right now and the guy who is playing the used car salesman is the actor who played the father is Breaking Away, in that movie he was played used car salesman as well. I wonder if they cast him in this part because of that. I should look for his name, but really who cares, that would be more work than I am willing to do.

On Saturday I thought it would be a good idea to take a bath, and afterwards I realized that it was probably the worst idea I've ever had. I fill up the bathtub and get in, and, of course, right away I have to pee. I'm not about to pee in the tub and soak in my own urine for thirty minutes or so. So I get out, dry off, pee, and get back in. I'm already starting to get cold, and about a minute later I feel like I have to pee again. I just try and hold it. I kept my hands dry so I could read a book, but all I could think about was how cold I was getting, and that I had to pee. So I gave up and got out after about five minutes. Afterwards I was cold for like an hour. So it didn't even take me a day to break my New Year's resolution of no stupid ideas. I think I should change it to fewer stupid ideas, but even if I had one hundred stupid ideas it would still be fewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment