Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Movie Preview: King of California

So here's my first movie preview and its on the movie King of California starring Michael Douglas and he has a beard. I had never heard of this film so I looked it up and saw the movie poster which feature some girl, Michael Douglas, and a beard. I feel that this is a movie that should be seen and I base that on a mathematical equation: Michael Douglas + Beard = a movie worth seeing. Michael Douglas does better when he doesn't look like Michael Douglas. All his best films: Romancing the Stone, Falling Down, Wall Street, Wonder Boys, he has some kind of weird hair cut, or long hair, or a beard. To me that means that King of California will follow in those footsteps. I have no idea what the plot is but I think its about a man who has a beard and that beard takes him on some kind of voyage where he discovers that his beard is the secret to living a successful life and he should keep it forever. So go see King of California, its approved for my private bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. What do you think of that Blindside movie? Jay has been making fun of me because I keep saying that it must be bad because they are advertising the hell out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Sandra Bullock is in it then I would NEVER see it.

    ReplyDelete