Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Something to Look for in The Private Bathroom

Hey Sports Fans, Happy Tuesday to you all. I'm sure everyone missed me and I'd like to apologize for not posting since Friday. I'll try to post everyday, but no promises. So here's an idea I had the other day for something to do in The Private Bathroom: movie reviews and previews. I want you to suggest a movie, old or new, and if I have seen it I will review it for you, but if I haven't seen it I will preview it. What that means is that based on the information I acquire about the film I will decide whether anyone should see it. The catch is that you have to be a follower of mine in order to suggest a movie. I figured this could be a good idea and we'll see how long it lasts. Anyway, that's all I got right now. Sorry for the boring post after leaving you hanging for so long. I promise that tomorrow I will leave something more interesting in The Private Bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment