Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sixty People Found My Blog

In a previous post I, shockingly, committed a typo. I wrote Gary Busy instead of Gary Busey. However, it was because of this that sixty people found my blog. Most likely they were searching for a picture and spelled his name wrong, shame on Google for not correcting them. However, luckily for them there was a jerk out there with a blog that committed the same error.

On the other hand I thought maybe there is a Gary Busy and that is who they were looking for, therefore I only prolonged their search. I decided to search out Gary Busy in a Google image search.

 

For those readers who have already decided to try this, the first picture you see like this is from my blog. I demand you only visit my blog by doing a Google image search of Gary Busy.

Oddly enough I had pictures of other men named Gary on my computer.

This Gary is obvious, and we all knew what he was talkin' about.

 

This Gary has a similar name as the first, but the two men are not related, I checked.



Now it might be getting a little harder or easier depending on how old you are.



This one might be tough, but you can't call yourself boring unless you know this Gary.



I swear I was doing research and that is how I ended up with this Gary on my computer.



If you know this guy then you are a Gary expert, or you belong in jail, probably.



Well, though there was no Gary Busy after all it was fun to play along. Fun for me at least, not really.



 Here's Gary Busey.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment