Friday, June 3, 2011

Very Short Letters

Here are some very short letters.

Dear kids in the middle of the street,
Please move.

Dear new deoderant,
I should have bought you three days ago.

Dear woman in front of me in line at Walgreens,
Why are you buying so much stuff at Walgreens?

Dear soundtrack to the royal wedding,
Why do I feel the need to read you while waiting in line at Walgreens?

Dear Royal Wedding,
I regret not watching you.

Dear Youtube,
How do I find clips from the Royal Wedding?

Dear Cowtail,
You only cost 49 cents but you taste like you cost 50 cents.

1 comment:

  1. Just a month late to the party. Where's Gary Busey?

    Also, I find that quite frequently, Cow Tails are worth at least several cents more than their cost. Unless they're stale. Which they are.

    ReplyDelete